03-09-2012, 12:00 PM
1. Jayalakshmi Silks : Jayalakshmi is a textile showroom where the theme has always been about weaving a story of quality, elegance and allure.
2. V-star Creations Pvt. Ltd : V-Star Churidars have captured markets and hearts in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and the Middle East.
3. Kalyan Silks : Stepping up to meet growing demands of customer requirements in the clothing department, Kalyan Silks showcases vast collections of ladies� ready-mades, modern party wear, kid�s wear, men�s wear and textiles.
4. Aiyappas - The Silk Arcade, Kottayam & Pathanamthitta : Aiyappas has maintained a customer friendly attitude true to its motto: �Unmatched Quality at Pocket Friendly Rates�.
5. Karikkineth : Karikkineth started �Femincity�, an exclusive showroom for ladies and �Regalia� an exclusive showroom for gents at Thiruvalla. There is also an attractive selection for kids named "Fashion city " under the same roof.
6. Aiyappas Textiles : Aiyappas Textiles has an ethnic collection of sarees, bridal wear, lehengas, lachas, salwar-kameez and has an exclusive range for men at work and at play, including top-of-the line brand.
7. Kasavukada : Kasavukada personifies the pinnacle of sartorial elegance for the aristocratic, upper-class men and women in India.
8. Seematti : The premium shopping extravaganza spread over many floors in the heart of Cochin and the sister concerns spread across the state has been a favourite with people who are quality conscious and fashion conscious.
9. City Silks : Well in tune with the historical significance of the city, the City Silks also gained its name and fame by keeping the traditional values of fair deal and high standards.
10. Dhanalakshmi Weaving Works, Cannanore : Dhanalakshmi Weaving Works also popularly known by its brand name "Dhantex" is a complete composite and vertical type of manufacturing facility