Technopark is a technology park
, India. It is the largest information technology park in India in terms of built up area.The park is dedicated to IT
ventures. Launched in 1990, Technopark as of 2015 has 9.33 million square feet of built-up area, and is home to over 350 companies, employing nearly 50,000 professionals. Technopark is currently on an expansion mode by adding another 37 hectares as part of Phase III expansion and 423 acres as Technocity
—an integrated IT township near Pallippuram. The policy of economic liberalisation
initiated by the government of India
in 1991 and the rapid growth of the global software industry during the 1990s substantially contributed to its growth. During the global financial crisis of 2007–2010
, the park saw a period of reduced growth in 2009-10, where the exports recorded was only 2.8% more than the previous year.As of 2014, Technopark accounts for about 55% of IT exports from Kerala.
1. Attinad Software Pvt Ltd
2. IVL India Pvt Ltd
3. Zafin Centre of Excellence Pvt. Ltd.
4. Viswarethna Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd (ACTSINFO)
5. Mobshare Mobile Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
6. RWDI Consulting Engineers & Scientists India Pvt Ltd
7. DeoGracia Infotech Pvt Ltd
8. Penta Circle Informatic Pvt Ltd
9. Swami Cyber Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
10. Amstor Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd